sabato 5 novembre 2011

Ritorno sul Blog?
Back on line?

I'll just try to write in english so that I will give the chance to more people to understand what I'm writing about....maybe since my english is not that good!

However it is for a good purpose therefore appreciate the effort please! ;o)

The title in Italian means back on my blog but actually I was never there, so I guess It's time to start!

What it will be about???
Just let me figure it out.....
Firstly.....Yes about what I am reading, some book reviews...better comments so that at least I will remeber something about them since most of the time i tend to forget everything!
Secondly of course some music, some pics and some coookig recepies.

this morning I woke up and I had that


....mmmm a nice apple pancakes

So what I put in it....simply flour an egg and some milk, i am not able yet to tell you how much, but trust me it was nice!

...and then i finished a book



I red quite few books of Banana Yoshimoto, and I have to admit that this one was not one of the best I red but for sure was not deeply depressing as some of them... From the first few lines it seems that i did not like at all the book and especially Banana Yoshimoto, that's not true. I am just a bit too harsh on the comments.
To counterbalance....she has the power to describe anything and you will be sure that anything after her description became something! for instance:

"Anche se visto dal fondo dell'acqua appare deformato, il cielo è il cielo"
And how to translate that ???
"If you look at the sky from underwater it will be deformed, however the sky is the sky"

The book is about a 40 years girl that works into a fashion shop and travels back and forth to Italy to buy new items for the shop. She lives with a teenager, and the relationship between them is very powerful.
That's about it, but as always it's a pleasure for your brain!


....next I'm reading Jung, it will be fun to comment on it!!!

and here the picture of the day


Cafe Zuid, one of the best place in Maastricht!! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento